Who We Are
Enviroflame Technologies designs and builds the most cost-effective, fully functional, environmentally friendly, industrial high-volume water heaters on the market. We have developed heating technology that suits applications in the oilfield – like frac water heating – as well as in other industries that require high-volume water heating.
The Enviroflame Advantage
- Built for extreme and remote winter oilfield operations
- Tri-fuel burners: capable of running on natural gas, propane and diesel
- Variable output temperature and flow rates
- Lightweight and compact: easy to transport and to incorporate into tight spaces.
Founded in 2017, our goal is to use innovative technology and high-quality service to address the shortcomings of traditional oilfield water heating.
We use forced air burner technology and digital control technology to achieve an industry leading 95% heating efficiency. This compares to competing heaters with efficiencies in the 55% to 75% range.
Our proprietary exhaust heat capture system captures heat that would otherwise be wasted and redirects it back into the heating process. It reduces fuel consumption by up to 40% relative to competing heaters and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 40% relative to competing heaters.
Fully digital control system allows for monitoring and data logging both on site and off site.
Remote off-site monitoring capability reduces on-site manpower requirements and provides for:
- Supervisory monitoring
- Data logging
- Operator training
In addition to 24/7 onsite service, Enviroflame technicians can also remotely provide the following:
- System diagnostics
- Monitoring of changing system conditions and advice on required adjustments
- Operator training
Ease of Operations
- Lightweight, compact design is job site ready
- Heaters can be integrated into completely closed environments for operational comfort and convenience – skid shacks, highway van trailers, intermodal sea containers and other customization options
Our industrial direct fired water heaters are non-pressurized with a fully enclosed flame, which means:
- No operator certificates required
- No annual regulatory inspections required
- Eliminates the possibility of fire and burn hazards
Keep checking the site for upcoming shows!
Thinking of Enviroflame? We offer live heater demos and financing options.